Vols donations for my wife's classroom......need a contact on campus

stevevolsfan

So my wife's elementary school does college themed classrooms every year. Up until this year she's been stuck with Boise State. Some how she managed to get Tennessee this year. I need a contact on campus that can hook her up with some swag to decorate her room. Now keep in mind she's competing with alabama and other sec schools who have already sent shirts for the students and all kinds of stuff to decorate.

I would appreciate any info I can get to pass along to her. We can't have alabama. Ol miss and Florida rooms looking better than us! Thanks.

So my wife's elementary school does college themed classrooms every year. Up until this year she's been stuck with Boise State. Some how she managed to get Tennessee this year. I need a contact on campus that can hook her up with some swag to decorate her room. Now keep in mind she's competing with alabama and other sec schools who have already sent shirts for the students and all kinds of stuff to decorate.

I would appreciate any info I can get to pass along to her. We can't have alabama. Ol miss and Florida rooms looking better than us! Thanks.

The poster deerpark on here might can help you

6_214878.jpg

VN Store

Back