Pokemon Go - World Gone Crazy

volinbham

VN GURU
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLdWbwQJWI0[/youtube]

The Southpark version comes to mind.

I've seen on the news the cliff story, guy got snake bit, girl was hit b car running across highway, and a gu shooting at players today. It's crazy.

the video cracks me up because the people are like zombies staring at the little devices controlling their actions.

what ever floats your boat I guess

the video cracks me up because the people are like zombies staring at the little devices controlling their actions.

what ever floats your boat I guess

You mean: just like 90% of America, at all moments including driving automobiles, attending concerts, at the zoo or aquarium, or in the room with their doctor?

Is anybody monetizing this thing other than cellular data plan providers? I suppose hospitals, lawyers, and funeral directors will from the episodes of Darwinism.

Is anybody monetizing this thing other than cellular data plan providers? I suppose hospitals, lawyers, and funeral directors will from the episodes of Darwinism.

Right?!

It's a shame the cliff wasn't higher. I love it when Darwin wins.

You mean: just like 90% of America, at all moments including driving automobiles, attending concerts, at the zoo or aquarium, or in the room with their doctor?

or in the classroom while I'm trying to teach them something?

Fortunately my presbyopia prevents me from being one of the e-zombies.

If I were Nintendo, I'd be selling Pokemon catch spots to businesses. They'd make a killing!

Here's an idea:

Drop phones on ISIS.
Dig giant hole in desert.
Put big Pokemon stop at the bottom.
ISIS destroyed.

Reactions: 4 people
downloaded it because I wanted to see a game that has killed people..

But sadly I have no caught any pokemon other than the ones that were near my pool.

I was outside practicing basketball with my daughter and 5 of the teenage boys came walking up the road all looking at their phones chasing Pokemon.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back