I miss Cyclops Killer

Brave Volunteer

I never knew the man personally and I dont know why he popped into my mind this morning. I do miss reading his posts. We didnt always agree but he had a great sense of humor and you could tell he loved the Vols.

R.I.P my VFL brother! :cray:

Reactions: 6 people
EYE miss Cyclops Killer

EYEnever knew the man personally and EYE know why he popped into my mind this morning. EYEdo miss reading his posts. We didnt always agree but he had a great sense of humor and you could tell he loved the Vols.

R.I.P my VFL brother! :cray:

fyp

Reactions: 12 people
Still remember when he posted a pic of him sittig on a target deer, I believe it was.
And said something like
"I love this dog"

Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_inline_o3owlp7BOb1qearay_540.jpg

I hate it when time runs out.....RIP Cyclops Killer.....sad feelings and missing a true Vol fan

Incorrect.

He quit drinking with out being under a doctors care. He went cold turkey. Locked himself in a room.

His body shut down from withdrawals.

I miss him as well. He was funny and all VOL!

He and Gramps hold a special place in my heart.

Never heard of somebody dying from quitting drinking.

Yep. The body actually has to have the alcohol much like your body has to have water. Alcoholics body "needs" the alcohol to survive or the body shuts down.

Quitting cold turkey with out the care of the Doctor will kill you.

Yep. The body actually has to have the alcohol much like your body has to have water. Alcoholics body "needs" the alcohol to survive or the body shuts down.

Quitting cold turkey with out the care of the Doctor will kill you.

Its a shame because many in the medical community hold a disdain for alcoholics. I've seen firsthand doctors treating an alcoholic like a subhuman being, intentionally making withdrawal as bad as can be to teach him a lesson. The man was probably a bigger contributor to mankind than all his doctors combined, and they treated him like he belonged in the gutter.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back