Ut memorbila and collectibles for sale

Memphis is location .several signed and numbered prints and die-cast planes train's and cars

Last edited:
So you're not going to be a Vols fan anymore because the softball team pulled your nieces offer?

If that is the reason, then its a sad one - he has been on VN for 9 years (according to the stars) and the niece is still several years away from graduating HS (2019 ?) I think Deerpark posted somewhere on VN that softball scholarships are at a premium and some girls only get partial scholarships (not sure but he explained it pretty good when Aldrete left last season)

I live in Cordova. Are you still going to stay in here? Are you going to change your username? Apparently you've been a Vol fan for a while, sorta apparently, seems a little harsh to just disown the school because the softball coaches think they found somebody that plays better than your neice. While it seems unfair to withdraw the scholarship offer life goes on and maybe she can go to a school that plays against Tennessee. She will have the opportunity to show them they made a mistake, sorta like Steve Spurrier. :)

Reactions: 1 person
dont know if you can shake whats in your blood. things are different when it involves family. not like its a 3 star lb from ohio you never heard of.

What other schools have given offers at this point ? If say UF, Alabama or Auburn have then I can see your fury about it, since they are more elite in softball at this point - my nephew had his Vanderbilt basketball offer pulled when Baldy left - at least now I can continue hating those bums

I admire his commitment
After after the Hambone debacle of firing Phil and the subsequent years of Kiffen and Dooley, I've wanted to get of everything many times, but just couldn't follow through

What other schools have given offers at this point ? If say UF, Alabama or Auburn have then I can see your fury about it, since they are more elite in softball at this point - my nephew had his Vanderbilt basketball offer pulled when Baldy left - at least now I can continue hating those bums
UT is the only SEC for now.had an offer at 13 years old to UAB. Kentucky and ole miss are showing some intrest at the moment i think she is visiting ole miss next weekend.will know more when i see them this weekend.

VN Store

Back