Breakout/Escape Games

Notorious B.E.N

Vols & Braves
Lab Rat
Anybody ever tried these things? It's an activity type thing where you get locked in a room with a group of friends and have to find clues to escape within an hour time limit. We got one here in Montgomery and i tried it today, we were really close but ran into a dead end. It was a lot of fun though.

Anybody ever tried these things? It's an activity type thing where you get locked in a room with a group of friends and have to find clues to escape within an hour time limit. We got one here in Montgomery and i tried it today, we were really close but ran into a dead end. It was a lot of fun though.

I want to but can't find people to go with. Last thing I want is a bunch of randoms

Haven't heard of any around here, but sounds fun.

I want to but can't find people to go with. Last thing I want is a bunch of randoms

Yeah that would be kinda weird. I was with a group of 6 so we weren't worried about that. The person i thought would hurt us the most was actually a lot of help.

We've got two or three here. Everybody I know whose gone said it's a blast.

It really was. We went in not really knowing anything about it. I was surprised how well we worked together lol.

Idea. We have a few here in Knoxville. Let's get together on a Friday before a home game and knock one out. I'll get freak to go

VN Store

Back