Muhammad Ali close to death in Arizona hospital. RIP 6/3/16

First Prince, now Ali is close, if GP passes away I might just go on a rampage.

First Prince, now Ali is close, if GP passes away I might just go on a rampage.
I had convinced myself this was a hoax and now im starting to get all messed up. I was raised on watching tapes of Ali fights and being lectured about how you can't hate people for their color or religion. Had a big effect

Reactions: 1 person
I done wrestled with an alligator, i done tusseled with a whale; handcuffed lightening and threw thunder in jail.

For all the Twitter twits of today, we'll never see this man's like again. Where have you gone Bundini Brown?

#depressed

I had convinced myself this was a hoax and now im starting to get all messed up. I was raised on watching tapes of Ali fights and being lectured about how you can't hate people for their color or religion. Had a big effect

Me too. My uncle was a really good boxer, and trained me, made me watch tons of his old fights. Really made me pay attention to every small movement, one of the few guys I truly idolized growing up.

RIP The GOAT boxer, one of the GOAT athletes, the GOAT sports personality. But more than that Ali was a great man and an inspiration to many. He never backed down and always stood up for what he believed in, even when it cost him money and time away from the sport that he loved. He was one of the few athletes that truly transcended sports. You will be missed CHAMP.

Reactions: 5 people
Just heard the news. Sad day.

Hard to believe he was 74.

RIP.

RIP The GOAT boxer, one of the GOAT athletes, the GOAT sports personality. But more than that Ali was a great man and an inspiration to many. He never backed down and always stood up for what he believed in, even when it cost him money and time away from the sport that he loved. He was one of the few athletes that truly transcended sports. You will be missed CHAMP.

Truly this.

The most iconic photograph in Sports ever taken...

ali.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back