Ever been to jail?

SDV

If so, what for? How long? What was it like? Thankfully I never have but just curious if anyone else has

I went in for killing a man that asked me if I'd been before. Lost a ton of weight, got in excellent shape and met a beautiful "girl" named Joseph. Rough breakup though, she still stalks me on here.

Reactions: 4 people
I went in for killing a man that asked me if I'd been before. Lost a ton of weight, got in excellent shape and met a beautiful "girl" named Joseph. Rough breakup though, she still stalks me on here.
He better be out of the picture when we start robbing banks

Reactions: 1 person
I use to work in a jail. Served those birds PB&J sammiches and they always complained about damp bread.

I peed on them. We'd laff and laff.

Several times....

There was a common factor in all of them. I'll give you two chances to guess....

Assault during a road rage incident.

Let's aee here...yore in Arkansas...Not being married to a relative.:)

All times I went were in Tennesee. Except once in Arkansas. And that cop was a prick. I told him to call the mayor before he took me in. Nope.

So come court date, judge dismissed it. (I was drinking a beer in my brothers front yard- public intox was that charge)

All times I went were in Tennesee. Except once in Arkansas. And that cop was a prick. I told him to call the mayor before he took me in. Nope.

So come court date, judge dismissed it. (I was drinking a beer in my brothers front yard- public intox was that charge)
On private property? Wow!

Wait. You weren't necked, were ya?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back