Vacation / Travel

smashmouth98

Rocky Top TN
I love to travel & explore different places/areas. I know Volnation travels. I see fans all the time at Airports. Let's hear / see where you are going & what you got planned.

I just toured Fenway Park in Boston. It was cool, well worth a tour. There were so many neat facts & history.

I will try to post a picture.

That's awesome. My brother had to go to a wedding at Martha's vineyard and while he was up there ended up getting to see the Red Sox and Yankees game, there. He said it was unbelievable.

I saw Red Sox vs Blue Jays couple weeks ago. Those seats are tiny, being 6'5" has its disadvantages. I struggled to fit. We went to the Budweiser deck & standing room only along 1st base. Very cool to see a game there.

Red Sox vs Yankees is best baseball rivalry of all time. I would have loved to catch that.

We're going to Clearwater in 6 more weeks. I'm fired up.

About to fly back home after 4 days visiting my sister in NYC. I am worn out but it was a blast. Pic from freedom tower

Attachments

• 20160520_143646.jpg
    20160520_143646.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: 1 person
My wife and I went to Boston last fall and had a great time. We did the tour at Fenway as well and I thought it was great. I'd love to go back to Boston again when my son is older and we can take him/him remember it.

We're planning on doing something west coast for our next vacation. Probably San Francisco or Seattle. May not be until next year sometime since we're saving for a down payment right now.

Last edited:
I love traveling. Went to the desert this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 2 people
About to fly back home after 4 days visiting my sister in NYC. I am worn out but it was a blast. Pic from freedom tower

We went to NYC last week!! So much fun. It was our first time, so we were constantly moving. I really liked Central Park. We also did a Clipper ship tour of Statue of Liberty & Brooklyn Bridge at sunset. It was gorgeous. The clouds/rain cleared out & the views were unreal. We also took the subway to Brooklyn & walked back across the bridge to Manhattan. That was pretty sweet, lots of people. We will definitely go back, there is still so much to see.
New York City (30 of 60).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We went to NYC last week!! So much fun. It was our first time, so we were constantly moving. I really liked Central Park. We also did a Clipper ship tour of Statue of Liberty & Brooklyn Bridge at sunset. It was gorgeous. The clouds/rain cleared out & the views were unreal. We also took the subway to Brooklyn & walked back across the bridge to Manhattan. That was pretty sweet, lots of people. We will definitely go back, there is still so much to see.
View attachment 111129

That's a pretty picture also.

VN Store

Back