Burglar Sues Man Who Shot Him During Theft

That's why you always make sure the intruder is killed. Their family might try to sue, but they won't ever get anything. There's a chance this guy might get a settlement.

Reactions: 2 people
People can sue for anything for any reason. Doubt this one goes too far.

Looks like utvolpj is the only one who followed the link...

You can't shoot somebody in the back when they are running away. The burglar shouldn't get money but the homeowner deserves punishment.

He wasn't even on his property anymore and according to the neighbors said he had "No idea what he was firing at."

WTF. The neighbors should be suing this idiot.

Reactions: 1 person

You can't shoot somebody in the back when they are running away. The burglar shouldn't get money but the homeowner deserves punishment.

He wasn't even on his property anymore and according to the neighbors said he had "No idea what he was firing at."

Pretty much this.

The homeowner was convicted after the shooting for criminal recklessness. As was stated you can't go blasting away at someone fleeing. As for the burglar suing the homeowner "Crime is dangerous...suck it.".

if he hadn't hurt anyone and didn't have anything and he was off the property then yeah the owner shouldn't have been shooting.

Wait, should I remove the claymores and the sign in my yard that reads, "danger, hidden claymores". It's also in Spanish. It does better than a dog or scare crow at keeping the riffraff away

Reactions: 1 person
Wait, should I remove the claymores and the sign in my yard that reads, "danger, hidden claymores". It's also in Spanish. It does better than a dog or scare crow at keeping the riffraff away

Need too compliment with a couple well placed "Bouncing Bettys". :)

Might add a sign... Free sheet over by the big tree.

Cops do it.

VN Store

Back