Local Women Lies About Having Cancer

rocktopper16

Don’t mind me, I’m just here for the meltdown.
A local Women has lied abut having Stage 4 Cancer. I knew her husband pretty well until I questioned him about the legitimacy of her cancer.

It all started with her saying she had Stage 4 pancreatic cancer and she had two weeks to live. The community of Loudon had a Chili benefit in her honor and raised over $5,000 dollars (Not including the go fund me page) a short while after that she claimed she beat cancer. This is a very sad & fustrating story so my question is what will the authorities do?

A local Women has lied abut having Stage 4 Cancer. I knew her husband pretty well until I questioned him about the legitimacy of her cancer.

It all started with her saying she had Stage 4 pancreatic cancer and she had two weeks to live. The community of Loudon had a Chili benefit in her honor and raised over $5,000 dollars (Not including the go fund me page) a short while after that she claimed she beat cancer. This is a very sad & fustrating story so my question is what will the authorities do?

Is there proof it was a lie? Sometimes cancer can go into remission. God works in mysterious ways.

That happened here in Georgia, and if I'm not remembering wrong a lady went to jail. Local churches had benefit signings, stores had jars set out, she even shaved her head to give the looks of chemo. I forget how she got busted it's been a few years ago.

VN Store

Back