Amber Alert Cookeville

VolnJC

Heads up if you are out and about!

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a Middle and East Tennessee AMBER Alert on behalf of the Cookeville Police Department for 12 year old Steven Merriman. Steven was last seen with his non-custodial mother, Sheila D Randolph. Shelia took the child from school in Cookeville, Tennessee at approximately 3:14 PM. A warrant has been issued for custodial interference for Shelia. Shelia and Steven are traveling in a 1995 Chevy Blazer with TN tag N71-32B with direction of travel unknown. Shelia has ties to Walling, Spencer and Rock Island locations in Tennessee. If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Steven Merriman please contact Cookeville Police Department at 931-526-2126 or Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND
11962-13523.jpg

11962-13521.jpg

I woke up this morning and saw the alert on my phone. Anything come of it?

I woke up this morning and saw the alert on my phone. Anything come of it?

It's still active, they added an unknown male to the alert though

UPDATE AMBER ALERT. ADDING 2ND SUSPECT. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued a Middle and East Tennessee AMBER Alert on behalf of the Cookeville Police Department for 12 year old Steven Merriman. Steven was last seen with his non-custodial mother, Sheila D Randolph. Shelia took the child from school in Cookeville, Tennessee at approximately 3:14 PM. A warrant has been issued for custodial interference for Shelia. Shelia and Steven are traveling in a 1995 Chevy Blazer with TN tag N71-32B with direction of travel unknown. Shelia has ties to Walling, Spencer and Rock Island locations in Tennessee. If you have any information concerning the whereabouts of Steven Merriman please contact Cookeville Police Department at 931-526-2126 or Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND

This one worries me..no sighting for five days

‘It just seemed funny,’ Rogersville cashier recounts last confirmed Amber Alert sighting | WATE 6 On Your Side

This was just released..possible sighting in Missouri
57326efcbf2e0.image.jpg

Maybe I've seen too much tv, but this one really strikes me as one of those creepy uncles that fantasizes about having the girl so he takes her and lives out his fantasy. This guy supposively had "rituals" according to his wife and he goes and buys camping supplies. Now sighted just going on trips with the girl.

They have found her!!! Alive in Hawkins county.

EDIT: Carlie

Uncle in custody

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Hawkins County. Where a Baptist preacher holds the uncle at gunpoint and no one even says how awkward that really is.

Reactions: 1 person
That's great news..two citizens found her and held Simpson at gunpoint till authorities arrived.

Carlie with the 4 guys that rescued her.

Attachments

• gJcH1KFU-VuJA_3P.jpeg
    gJcH1KFU-VuJA_3P.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back