99.99% of the Teachers are great!

volfan2024

“Wanna play ball scarecrow “
I have a lot of family that teaches.Teaching is not like it use to be. There are a lot of unqualified people trying to control the system. The teachers I know spend their own money and spend a lot of extra time with education, i,e., extra school curriculum, taking work home, teaching kids whose parents don't aren't involved.The burden and stress put on teachers makes me wonder why.Back off and appreciate them, (not the bad few).

Reactions: 2 people
Any of them teach grammar..........I kid.....I kid........sort of.......

Number is way too high. Of course that would be true for any profession being given a 99.99% approval rating

Reactions: 2 people
I have a lot of family that teaches.Teaching is not like it use to be. There are a lot of unqualified people trying to control the system. The teachers I know spend their own money and spend a lot of extra time with education, i,e., extra school curriculum, taking work home, teaching kids whose parents don't aren't involved.The burden and stress put on teachers makes me wonder why.Back off and appreciate them, (not the bad few).

Nothing is wrong with teachers as a whole. The system is broken because it fails to adequately reward/incentivize good teachers and it fails to disincentivize lazy teaching.

bloated and inept administration + teacher's union = broken system

Reactions: 3 people
This can be fixed! Give more money to education!

don't forget to put more Federal government rules and regulations while you are at it......they work out SOOOO well for the individual states/cities......

give them the paddle back,things will turn around :)

I have a degree in education that I have never used but always wanted to be a teacher/coach.......I was about 4 weeks into my student teaching, back in the mid 80's, and knew that the kids run the schools now and I wanted no part of it.....the teachers have no discipline power and the kids know it/use it........and don't get me started on the parents that think their little sweetheart can do no wrong.....

I had some great teachers but also had a few that had no business drawing a check to teach. My experience was more like 50% great, 30% adequate, 20% fired on the spot.

VN Store

Back