Swappa

volinbham

VN GURU
Anyone tried Swappa before (buying selling phones and other devices).

I've got a phone listed for sale. Will let you know how it goes.

I've heard of something like that, never tried it.

Well, this is handy. I just dropped my phone in a toilet last night and now the screen won't work. I've ordered a new LCD and digitizer to attempt to replace them, but if that doesn't work I'll check this out.

Looking at the prices, I spent $75 on the digitizer from Amazon. Another $100 and I could have had an S5 Active...

Last edited:
There is also Gazelle and USell.

Looked at those but you're lucky to get half the price and payment from USell is sketchy according to some reviews.

I'm selling an LG G3 - Gazelle offers $55; I just turned down an offer of $110 on Swappa.

A lot of times on Swappa the people are people who are constantly changing phones so its easy to find some deals on nearly new phones, a lot of times with name brand accessories and extended warranties. If you buy phones outright or have to replace one, its a good option.

Typically, it doesn't have near the flea market vibe a lot of resell options have.

A lot of times on Swappa the people are people like Freak so its easy to find some deals on nearly new phones, a lot of times with name brand accessories and extended warranties. If you buy phones outright or have to replace one, its a good option.

Typically, it doesn't have near the flea market vibe a lot of resell options have.

Fyp

Reactions: 1 person
Ended up netting $130 after shipping and Paypal's fees. Gazelle offered $60.

Easy process. Will use again.

Never heard of it. I'll check it out though.

What phone are you rocking these days bham?

Never heard of it. I'll check it out though.

What phone are you rocking these days bham?

original iPhone 6 plus. I've had it over a year and just finally got around to selling the LG G3 that I briefly dabbled with.

VN Store

Back