Night Owls/Insomniacs Thread Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up coug ?

i know your good with computers are you good with washing machines ? :)

Not really. Didn't you bring up a washer issue like a few months ago or something? Did the duct tape wear off from your last repair?

If you listened to me about a washing machine repair a while back it's probably why the problem is happening again. :)

I just think most old school games were more fun on arcades, probably just nostalgia kicking in.

Funny thing is most of those old games we think so fondly of, are no fun if you play them now. You can't go back, as they say.

Not really. Didn't you bring up a washer issue like a few months ago or something? Did the duct tape wear off from your last repair?

If you listened to me about a washing machine repair a while back it's probably why the problem is happening again. :)

it has gotten worse now,I barely got the lid open on it last night,it was making that weird ass noise again,except this time it was stuck on the start of the spin cycle

it would fill up with water and then drain it,several times,i kicked it and it started working

and i'm serious about that,of course it wasn't much of a kick lol

there on kat and joe,come on over :)

bring Freak and some of your other scruffy friends,I may have enough for a couple more :hi:

Last edited:
they look good kat :) I will let you know how they taste once they have cooled down a bit

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back