2016 Super Bowl Commercials

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
What did you think? We were so caught up in creating spur-of-the-moment prop bets that we missed some good ones because of arguing about outcomes.

My favorite was easily the Super Bowl Babies choir. That was just so great. Makes me realize that NFL has really stepped up their game when it comes to commercials (I was a big fan of the jersey wedding gifts commercial earlier this season).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqekigARfE[/youtube]

As a sidenote, it really upsets me that the Seahawks kids were so damn cute. They deserve gremlins. No Seahawks fan deserves to be blessed with cute kids.

That was good. I liked several, especially the nature one.

Whoever thought of this is genius.

Attachments

• images-21.jpeg
    images-21.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 85
What did you think? We were so caught up in creating spur-of-the-moment prop bets that we missed some good ones because of arguing about outcomes.

My favorite was easily the Super Bowl Babies choir. That was just so great. Makes me realize that NFL has really stepped up their game when it comes to commercials (I was a big fan of the jersey wedding gifts commercial earlier this season).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqekigARfE[/youtube]

As a sidenote, it really upsets me that the Seahawks kids were so damn cute. They deserve gremlins. No Seahawks fan deserves to be blessed with cute kids.

So I'm going to have a kid born in September 2017! That's roughly 9 months from the national championship game.

Reactions: 2 people
I liked the Doritos ultrasound commercial. I think it aired right before kickoff. Not sure if it aired throughout the game. I'm not a big commercial watcher.

I liked the SB kids choir and the Heinz wiener dog commercial
Gonna have to go back and watch the monkey one

Best visual... The balled up large intestine grabbing his rear end and making a break for the restroom because he was suffering from IBS and had the squirts.

Reactions: 1 person
I liked the Doritos ultrasound commercial. I think it aired right before kickoff. Not sure if it aired throughout the game. I'm not a big commercial watcher.

Some pro-abortion group is mad at Doritos for that commercial for "humanizing" a fetus

Some pro-abortion group is mad at Doritos for that commercial for "humanizing" a fetus

Wow. Don't doubt it a bit. Radical and crazy to actually try and humanize a human. Lol. Politics above all else.

Completely creepy. Didn't really get the point. A lot of these commercials are trying a little too hard IMO.

It was meshing 3 things together like the Kickstart is. To me it wasn't creepy but i can understand people not liking it.

VN Store

Back