Going to Kenya.....

barknoxbrawler

Anyone ever been? I'm going on a mission trip up to the mountains of north west Kenya in October. Super excited and wishing it was tomorrow. But has anyone ever been? I've read online many things but would like some additional info from anyone who has been there.....

I have a friend who lives and is from there. He visits our church once a tear, and our pastor spent a week there last year. Our pastor really enjoyed his time, and hope you do as well.

I have a friend who lives and is from there. He visits our church once a tear, and our pastor spent a week there last year. Our pastor really enjoyed his time, and hope you do as well.

I have a feeling that this trip is going to set me down a path of full time missions somehow. Maybe not overseas full time but somehow and some way.

I have a feeling that this trip is going to set me down a path of full time missions somehow. Maybe not overseas full time but somehow and some way.

I can't give you any advise on Kenya. Just wanted to say have an enjoyable successful trip. I am sure God will bless you greatly for your work.

Oh snap!

Maybe it's just for a week though. He'd only miss one game.

The problem is this, I had planned on going to A&M the weekend before. I'm getting some (fun in the most part) push back for skipping out now but I know it's the right call.

Anyone ever been? I'm going on a mission trip up to the mountains of north west Kenya in October. Super excited and wishing it was tomorrow. But has anyone ever been? I've read online many things but would like some additional info from anyone who has been there.....

Sounds great. We were in South Africa in June but haven't made it to Kenya. From what I hear, you will love it. The people are great, food is awesome and you can't beat the scenery. Long plane trip is the only downside.

I actually go about twice a year. The area's that we go to include, Kitale, Moi's Bridge, El Doret & Mombassa. I can help answer a few questions maybe. I go and help with child sponsorship for orphanages that we have over there. What kind of info are you looking for? I'm the crazy white guy in the pic...ha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
Don't get into a long distance race with any of them! Being a college CC runner for Div II they were always the ones to beat. Always very nice people.

I've heard the baboons in that part of the country are sexually aggressive towards white men.

VN Store

Back