Personal Goals

firestorm

These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

Reactions: 6 people
These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.

My present personal goal
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

That is a very shallow, superficial goal. Just shave your head and move on with life.

Is this a real post?

Reactions: 2 people

My present personal goal

That's tragic about your hair loss, how did you lose it.?

Reactions: 1 person
That is a very shallow, superficial goal. Just shave your head and move on with life.

Is this a real post?

Your entire post freakin frustrates me more than all close losses the Titans didnt win this season which astounds me.

I'm not going to do that damn accepting defeat giving up move.
If you cant say something constructive or supportive to help a person achieve personal goals then dont say a damn thing at all
Exception being a goal is known to be destructive in nature whether illegal or immoral so discouragement is warrented.

I dont give a damn that it is. Stop trying to be a roadblock I am getting back my invaluable treasure.

Yes.

That's tragic about your hair loss, how did you lose it.?

Heriditary on both sides mainly , didnt drink enough water, didnt eat enough of the right foods, also a large lack of cardio workout to eliminate excess dht, maybe wearing tight caps to much that , using the wrong shampoos with harmful ingredients, and not looking for the solution from 2008 to the spring of 2013.

Thanks if I get enough money I'll buy them. Otherwise I'm progessing effectively without those including cardio workout which eliminates excess DHT.
Humans have dht but having to much which guys get when older usually results in hairloss.

Last edited:
Thanks if I get enough money I'll buy them. Otherwise I'm progessing effectively without those including cardio workout which eliminates excess DHT.
Humans have dht but having to much which guys get when older usually results in hairloss.

How old are you?

Lol... Just got around to reading the entire post.

Unless I missed something my goal is achievable.
In fact me achieving my goal is vastly more likely than your Falcons defeating a amazing Panthers team on Sunday. Same Panthers team that steamrolled the Falcons like roadkill easily no sweat at all. The Falcons who didnt score any damn points vs a powerhouse.

Now that is undeniably Lol and utterely abysmal.

VN Store

Back