• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Any VN Criminal Defense Lawyers?

RoSmitty12

Have court tomorrow for criminal trespassing (misdemeanor) and was looking for a little advice (I am not hiring a lawyer).

You should hire a lawyer and when hiring one, you get what you pay for
At a minimum you should get a public defender (maybe you don't get one for misdemeanors)

Good Luck

Reactions: 1 person
Everything I've read has said the worst fine I get is 250, and since the lawyer would be more costly than that, I cannot justify getting one. And since I am guilty, the only difference I feel a lawyer would make is getting it expunged in a more timely manner

A misdemeanor conviction can have a lasting negative impact on some people's lives. Get a lawyer, at least apply for a public defender. Is this TN? What county?

Remember the burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. Make the DA prove their case. Don't roll over without a fight. Innocent until proven guilty

A misdemeanor conviction can have a lasting negative impact on some people's lives. Get a lawyer, at least apply for a public defender. Is this TN? What county?

Remember the burden of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt. Make the DA prove their case. Don't roll over without a fight. Innocent until proven guilty

Unless you're Von Pearson..................ammirite

Have court tomorrow for criminal trespassing (misdemeanor) and was looking for a little advice (I am not hiring a lawyer).

The idea is to flee the scene before the cops get there man. Did you lay down and take a nap or something?

Reactions: 1 person
Are you a thief, a stalker, or were you just at the wrong place at the wrong time?

Everything that SDV said. I practice in West TN, and each jurisdiction is different. Paying a fine would be a conviction and not something that could be immediately expunged.

On a criminal trespass?

Damn.

the question is was it a trespass and where did it happen ?at a strip club or was it with a stripper and the strippers pole at the club or in the parking lot ?

and was it criminal with what happened ? or just in poor taste ? we do need more details :)

He was on Freak's lawn. Probably serving hard time

Get off my lawn..................

GTD-06560r_resize.jpg

VN Store

Back