My wife is doubting me about JBC.

VolMax

She's a huge Vol fan and introduced me to fabulous tomato gravy, but she doesn't believe that Jim Bob Cooter's last name is Cooter. She thanks he changed it or something.

Can I get some confirmation?

I'd love to hear Cooter's side of this.

Former Vol backup quarterback "Jim Bob" Cooter, whose real name is James Robert Cooter, is facing aggravated burglary charges after allegedly getting into bed with a woman after climbing through a window of her Fort Sanders apartment, according to an arrest warrant.

The warrant says Cooter climbed through woman's window on Franklin Station Way, stripped down to his underwear and got into bed with the woman Saturday.

Rumor I heard was that he had a buddy that used to live in the apartment and would let him crash there after some late nights on the town.

Not sure if true, but seems like it could be.

Had a few too many and forgot his buddy had moved.

I can't remember the game, but we were blowing out whoever it was. Anyway, the commentator said maybe we'll get to see Jim Bob Cooter come in at QB. My mom called me furious because she thought they were making fun of us. I told her that was really his name. She still didn't believe me until he actually came in the game.

Pretty sure his entire side of it would be along the lines of "Yeah, I was pretty drunk, man, I was just wanting to get some sleep."

During the college era I had a few episodes of thoroughly inexplicable actions when I'd tarried a bit too long in the barley. To this day, decades later, I still have no idea what the hell I was up to in some of those situations.

VN Store

Back