Are y'all going shopping Tonight or on Black Friday?

VolFootballnut

Are y'all going shopping Tonight or on Black Friday? I'm probably going to brave the horrible crowds and head to Walmart Tonight and again Tomorrow to see what deals i can find.

Reactions: 1 person
Are y'all going shopping Tonight or on Black Friday? I'm probably going to brave the horrible crowds and head to Walmart Tonight and again Tomorrow to see what deals i can find.

Good luck. I tried that about 10 years ago. Swore it off. I consider myself lucky I didn't end up in jail. Folks are just crazy.

As always for me, online only. If I see stuff I want at good prices, I'll buy it. Not going to go to a physical store unless they pay me

No. It's beyond ridiculous at this point and brings out the worst in people.

I really hate the way they're doing the open hours tonight, instead if truly being Black Friday.

I have no desire to get out in it, but half the family is out right now.

Dropped my son off at target at 6pm so he can work until closing. They were lined up around the building waiting for the doors to open. No way I was going in!

Shopping for anything in particular?

I'm thinking about trying to pick up a USB 3.0 external hard drive if I can find any good deals.

I just look around and buy what ever catches my fancy at that given time and the price is right. I'll be looking in electronics and movies as well as clothes. I'll probably buy Christmas gifts for my Nephews.

We use to get up early and go on Black Friday. We would make a list and go from store to store. It was actually fun. Not anymore, we will buy most of ours online. I like my Amazon Prime Membership. One click purchasing with free shipping. :)

Hubs and father in law wanted to go to gander mountain, so I tagged along this afternoon. Quick trip. Christmas tree shopping at the farm tomorrow.

Went out for a playroom TV for the kids. Best Buy is a little nutty. HH Gregg was smooth sailing. I almost replaced the old family room 55" LCD too when I saw the prices on big LEDs.

VN Store

Back