SiriusXM Free For Next Two Weeks

VolnJC

If you have a satellite radio, then you can listen free to selected channels for the next two weeks..I always enjoy Holly and Holiday Traditions this time of year

Love me some XM. We have it in my wife's Kia. Great on trips.

I enjoyed XM before the merger. The sound quality is awful now.

Best interviewer there is.

I say they are the best interviews but some of that is the long form and uncensored nature. Howard drives me nuts sometimes with his interrupting and and his attempts to psycho-analyze every answer. I love when he goes on one of his "so you are really saying" deals and the guest says "no, not at all".

Still, the end product is better than any other interview.

Plus, I don't know if anything will top the Tiger Woods Mistress Contest. I was sitting in the parking lot laughing like a lunatic for an hour on that one.

It's a bit aggravating, but you'll have to haggle for that deal again at 5 months. They'll automatically re-up you at the current regular rate once this "promotional" offer expires.

Oh I've got the date we paid for it so I know when to haggle. I have the same date in my phone from Comcast as well. Keep getting the deals too....

I did that 5 month deal and called back to re-negotiate. They wouldn't give me that deal again and quoted me $17.99. I said cancel it. The rep didn't cancel it despite saying he did. Then I get a letter from Sirius saying they were going to send me to collections over $17.99 b/c my card on file was expired. It was a huge ordeal. Half a dozen calls and finally I had to write a letter complaining. Totally pissed me off. I was a customer before they brought on Howard. That company is shady

Love SiriusXM and been a long time subscriber of Sirius from back in the day. That being said, if Stern leaves, I'd likely cancel my subscription. I was about to cancel Sirius when Stern came on board. Never had heard him before that more than his TV appearances. Been hooked ever since.

VN Store

Back