Amidst all the bad news

Last time I was in Shannon all I got was 2 free pulls of Beamish and a ploughmans breakfast on the plane. Aint complaining

Reactions: 1 person
There are still good people in the world.

Did you see the thing about the kid who donated the $20 he had saved up to get an ipad? He gave it to a Texas mosque that was vandalized after the Paris attacks. The American Muslim Community nearby sent him a new ipad. Just awesome to see good people being good to other good people.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd love for this thread to become a thread of hundreds of replies of good things they saw that happened. A thread where members can come and have their faith in humanity restored.

Did you see the thing about the kid who donated the $20 he had saved up to get an ipad? He gave it to a Texas mosque that was vandalized after the Paris attacks. The American Muslim Community nearby sent him a new ipad. Just awesome to see good people being good to other good people.

I didn't, but stories like that are beautiful to hear.

I'd love for this thread to become a thread of hundreds of replies of good things they saw that happened. A thread where members can come and have their faith in humanity restored.

Agree. We need some positives to take away the stain of so much evil in the world.

Company I work has raised almost 5 grand we're going to put towards local kids who's parents can't afford christmas presents. Going to go in and get them some gift cards for a holiday meal as well. I'm looking forward to seeing with the amount we end up with.

Reactions: 3 people
Hopefully that anonymous KC businessman does what he did last year and gives the KCPD cash to give to people in poorer areas. That was really cool to see.

VN Store

Back