Fake Social Experiment

IBlvNTmWrk

Dawn of a New Day
Not sure if this belongs in the Pub or Politics forum, so move if appropriate.

Some of you may be aware of the "social experiment" youtube videos created by Adrian Gee as they have been viewed by millions of people. One of the most popular is where he pretends to be blind and asks people for change for a 5... and then "mistakenly" hands them a 50. Some of the individuals make him aware of the mistake, but some pocket the money and don't say anything.

Come to find out... the whole thing was a sham.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FoQWKR_FVM[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
I've never heard of the guy

This is the original video that now has been determined to be fake. It's very easy to assume it's legitimate, and has been viewed over 2 million times.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjufgOcZLZs[/youtube]

Is this the same guy that posted the staged video of him as a homeless man that purported to show angry reactions of wealthy white people towards him?

These social experiments have an agenda; whether it's "exposing gold diggers" (stupid, it's well-known that women dig security, is that wrong?), or the one above, or those "What would you do" episodes...they have a political agenda that fits the producers, and they can easily be falsified, or at least slanted.

They also give young, impressionable minds a false sense of reality; like it's wrong for a young woman to think that security is a positive trait in a spouse, or that all human beings are gutless trash, or that blind people would walk around by themselves and just fling cash around complete strangers without knowing what's what. I've walked a lot of cities, and I ain't never seen that.

Besides, the guy's a douche...I mean look at him. You can tell. Cartoon mouth.

Reactions: 2 people
A gold digger is just looking for security?!?! Bwahahahahahahaha. Yea, that's it.

VN Store

Back