The Vandy Racist poop scandal

A valid article, which could have conveyed the same message in one or two paragraphs. Not sure why Travis has to be such a melodramatic maniac when expressing his views.

And the supposed "shooter" at Mizzou who threatened to shoot all black students was actually well.....black :question:

It's almost hilarious the world we live in, and sad at the same time.

Just let the 72% single male refugees from Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc. come over and kill me already. Liberals are so pathetic, it's funny they think they're protecting people when really they're destroying us all.

Good ideas will never rise to the top anymore because everyone is too busy censoring people who disagree. And this is what we're left with. Yale students trying to ban the word "master".

Get me out of here!!!!!!

Should I move this to the political forum? I really don't find the as much debatable as it is a comedy

So the race card finally got trumped. It took the blind card, but hey, it's something.

They actually have a class called "Whiteness Study"?

And it's apparently where white people go to feel ashamed of the skin they were born with.

Welcome to a liberal university. Whatever happened to playing quarters and skipping class to go to the park and pick up girls? College should be fun

So the race card finally got trumped. It took the blind card, but hey, it's something.

That part of the story is my favorite. She's like, you think it's hard being black? Try blind.......boom

VN Store

Back