Chic-Fil-A

MphsBlues

The past two times I've taken my son to it on the way to school, the person in front of us had already paid for ours. The first time, we just told them 'thanks,' not really knowing that it is becoming a tradition around here. Today, we told the guy at the window to put the order for the car behind us car on my card, even though it was slightly more than the cost of what my son ordered. Does this happen in your town?

I just went to CFA a couple hours ago. I didn't get mine paid for. If mine was paid for, as long as the one behind me was either (1) close, or (2) a little more, but had like 2 kids meals, I'd probably pick theirs up

I've heard of it happening at mine but never happened to me. I paid for a cops that was behind me once though.

Nice to hear on some of these. Nothing special about my town except BBQ and the blues, but good to hear it goes on elsewhere, as well.

Just yesterday I let a guy get in front of me at the PX ( I was on the phone). I had 1 item (a $27 Nike t-shirt) and he asked me if that was it, and paid for it.

Just yesterday I let a guy get in front of me at the PX ( I was on the phone). I had 1 item (a $27 Nike t-shirt) and he asked me if that was it, and paid for it.

I didn't know what PX meant, so I went with Panda Express. I was wrong.

It happens here in Georgia a lot. It gets promoted a good bit from a Christian radio station out of Atlanta.

It was a Redskins shirt (kinda surprised they had them up here in Alaska).

Why surprised? That's not a derogatory term for Inuits too, is it?

Sidenote, sorry about the forever darkness that has no doubt already started. I went up there about a decade ago during the Summer and my body just couldn't get used to the forever sun. Forever darkness has to be absolutely dreadful.

IMO the best fast food place. Food is always fresh, they always get my order right, they're always friendly (dunno how they do this; are they brainwashing people?), and - unlike most other "fast" food places - they never ask me to pull forward and wait for my order.

Reactions: 4 people
And when you say 'thank you' they say 'my pleasure' rather than 'you're welcome' which I detest.

VN Store

Back