No more nudes for Playboy

Interesting. So they're online viewing numbers jumped 400%? I find that hard to believe.

oh hell no,way back when I was a young man,having a Playboy was the Holy Grail,hardly any young man had one, this is the same as Freak moving the Girls of Thread to the Pub :)

I'm just so disappointed,Playboy has become a collectors item in my life time,sad ? isn't it

I have been a Playboy subscriber for close to 20 years but for about a year and half i haven't even opened them.

I continued getting them mainly as a collectible as I have also bought older issues back to the late 50's.

In my opinion the 50's through early 70's have the best Playmates. They always billed the Playmates as the girl next door but the last 5-6+ years they have all more or less been cookie cutter type girls.

IMO, The last great Playmate they have had was Claire Sinclair in 2011.

Maybe if they go more tasteful on there pictorials as they say they can get the celebs back as as of late there has been more celebs posting partial nudes in things like Maxim (which Playboy may now be?), GQ and even the SI:Swimsuit issue!

The more I read on this the more it kinda sounds like they could be going back to the way the centerfolds & pictorials in the 50's & 60's were done when Playboy first started.

They not only had beautiful girls but the sets and photography was a work of art and lots of times left a lot to the imagination!

VN Store

Back