Got fired today....

DJ2005

GaterBaiter
Boss asked me to finish up the earnings report....told him I would get it done next year....he looked puzzled I then said, "it's a process" and that I'm growing from my mistakes....I'm now processing my layoff slip 😒!

Reactions: 15 people
Boss asked me to finish up the earnings report....told him I would get it done next year....he looked puzzled I then said, "it's a process" and that I'm growing from my mistakes....I'm now processing my layoff slip 😒!

How much is your buyout?

Reactions: 2 people

If you don't have a buyout, you are a moron.

Reactions: 5 people

Chip Kelly replacing you?

Boss asked me to finish up the earnings report....told him I would get it done next year....he looked puzzled I then said, "it's a process" and that I'm growing from my mistakes....I'm now processing my layoff slip ��!

You deserved more time because you took over a mess.

Reactions: 4 people
Rumors was floating around my job site Jon Gruden was spotted in the lunch room...not saying he's replacing me I'm just saying....

Rumor is you punched a secretary.

How do you respond to this undeniable fact confirmed by unknown sources?

Reactions: 5 people
I hear there is a video.

His boss needs to get ahead of this! Issue a statement....have a press conference, or something.

this will definitely hurt recruiting interns.

We've heard Bob in payroll, has failed his drug test after multiple rehabs.

The ship is sinking.

Are you going to southern cali or Dallas ?

VN Store

Back