They'd Rather "Whip/Nae Nae" Than Play Football

Cute.

Also, watching kids that young playing tackle football feels weird as we learn more about what it does to developing brains.

Also, watching kids that young playing tackle football feels weird as we learn more about what it does to developing brains.

I don't think it's a concern at that age, tbh. I wouldn't start worrying until around HS. They can't hit hard enough.

Most of the time they just bounce off each other and fall to the ground lol

It's funny because my Mom wouldn't let me play football until I got to HS. I now agree with her sentiment, but in hindsight, she had it backwards.

I thought this thread was about TN'S defense for a minute.

FTR the whip/nae nae thing is pure Garbage. I hate that someone made money off creating that. Video was cute though.

FTR the whip/nae nae thing is pure Garbage. I hate that someone made money off creating that. Video was cute though.
Its like this generations soldier boy dance. Dont worry, soon everyone will be making fun of it and asking why in the world it was so popular.

It's my dream to make a song that is devoid of talent and creativity and ride it to wealth.

I was just looking for newsworthy articles when this little jewel came to my attention. It is two peewee football teams who break out in the Whip/nae-nae during the game. Even if you are not hip enough to know what the whip/nae-nae is this is still funny.

Have fun Vol nation we haven't had much to smile about.

Video: Pee wee football team breaks out whip/nae-nae dance in middle of game

This probably is in the wrong forum but it is about football sort of

looks to me like the same jersey and helmet, so it might just be the kids practicing

It's my dream to make a song that is devoid of talent and creativity and ride it to wealth.

I'd like a feature verse on that song. Let's make it a trap or drill song so we don't even have to use actual words

pssshhtttthhhh....refs were in the bag....illegal procedure wasn't called

Its like this generations soldier boy dance. Dont worry, soon everyone will be making fun of it and asking why in the world it was so popular.

And there will be a songwriter laughing and counting his money. Probably on his boat.

VN Store

Back