11-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Kills 8-Year-Old Girl Over Puppy

at first, i was astonished reading the thread title haha

but holy cow, this is so heartbreaking.

Who lets an 11 year old access a gun unsupervised? That is surely some sort of neglect.

it is a very sad story,my friends Daughter is at that school doing some college work and is very upset about what the kids are going thru

evidently the boy asked the girl about wanting to play with her puppy and when she said no,he went inside and got a shotgun and shot her dead

I think you this is a case where you charge the gun owner with homicide. The boy is young, but I would be fine giving him life in prison.

I think you this is a case where you charge the gun owner with homicide. The boy is young, but I would be fine giving him life in prison.

i agree, both parents should pay and the kid is old enough to know better than to shoot a gun at somebody

He won't get life. I'd bet at the age of 21 he's released from prison. The boys parents will face charges, but I doubt it's homicide charges.

He won't get life. I'd bet at the age of 21 he's released from prison. The boys parents will face charges, but I doubt it's homicide charges.

I could see the father being charged with negligent homicide. And unfortunately, you're probably correct about the boy. I don't carry what child psychologists say, he understood that he was going to kill her, and if he didn't then he will always be a danger to society and needs to be locked away forever. I sure as heck knew not to kill people when I was that age, as do almost all children. If he was 4, then maybe that's a real argument, but not at 11.

Reactions: 1 person
The pic of the dog waiting on the front porch next to the makeshift memorial hits me in the feels.

Reactions: 1 person
The pic of the dog waiting on the front porch next to the makeshift memorial hits me in the feels.

i think that's what killed me more than anything.

such a sweet little thing, and the sweet little girl will never be around to pet, play, and love it. and it will never be aware that it's existence played a part in the tragic death of the sweet little girl. poor child just didn't want the bully to have anything to do with her sweet puppy, and she gets a shotgun to the belly for it. so 'effed up.

Reactions: 2 people
So terrible.

Parents need to be held responsible. The child needs to be in prison till adulthood.

You didn't "fify" that was my subjective opinion. I don't need you fixing that for me. I realize my opinion won't be popular.

Do you think he will be less prone to violence at that age, especially when so many children that get locked up come out the same or worse?

VN Store

Back