Water found on Mars surface.

ainge10heisman

Tennessee Pusher
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Our government will try to tax rights to it by next week :-D

Reactions: 2 people
They will have to claim Mars as property of the U.S.A first though. I'm surprised no country (Russia) has never tried to claim the moon.

I just read on msn the other day that Russia is going back to the moon, so they might.

How long before tree huggers say conservative Martians caused their global warming. I'll hang up and listen

So did they really find water? Or is it speculation?

I've read theory's that speculate that Mars was once inhabited. Maybe even by our ancestors.

Truly remarkable find if true.

So did they really find water? Or is it speculation?

I've read theory's that speculate that Mars was once inhabited. Maybe even by our ancestors.

Truly remarkable find if true.

I think if that is true, whether our ancestors or just life that flourished at one time, finding water is the first step.

It's exciting but like the finding of the Earth 2.0, it sucks none of us are going to be alive to see the really cool stuff. Still I fully expect one day they will be doing archeological digs on Mars.

Reactions: 1 person
Is this really believable? Have you asked yourself, how can they tell from earth what is on Mars? How can they say a catastrophic event millions of years ago caused the devastation on Mars.

People wake up to the false flags. 911, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Virginia News reporter and now life on Mars!!!

You are being deceived.

Is this really believable? Have you asked yourself, how can they tell from earth what is on Mars? How can they say a catastrophic event millions of years ago caused the devastation on Mars.

People wake up to the false flags. 911, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombing, Virginia News reporter and now life on Mars!!!

You are being deceived.

You forgot the Earth is flat.

Reactions: 3 people

You are being deceived.

In case you forgot to use the blue font:

You realize we have these things called "satellites" that send us back data, don't you? And that we've put mobile robots on the surface of the planet?

Yes, it's believable if you understand how science works. But I'll bite....what are all these "false flags" for?

Reactions: 3 people

You are being deceived.

Are you really going to leave us hanging here?

VN Store

Back