iOS 9 now available

1.1 gb

Hefty. I'm glad to know that it is an iOS update that won't make my phone a battery devouring beast.

Just updated. What new feature do you guys like best so far?

Just updated. What new feature do you guys like best so far?

Nothing jumps out at me. Not sure I like the new app switcher layout.

I feel like the big changes were for iPad multitasking and the 3D Touch for the 6S.

Nothing jumps out at me. Not sure I like the new app switcher layout.

I feel like the big changes were for iPad multitasking and the 3D Touch for the 6S.

Yeah, I think you're right.

My favorite tweak is you can now sort notifications strictly by date and not grouped by app. That was annoying.

The suggesyed caller ID is pretty cool. Had a couple calls yesterday that weren't in may contacts and it said "May be XXXXX" under the #.

Reactions: 1 person
Since I updated every time I want to load a pic here it post as a link and the photo doesn't show in my post

Since I updated every time I want to load a pic here it post as a link and the photo doesn't show in my post

Its not you. It's an issue with the site here. I'm working on a solution.

Oh ok, and from my iPad all my photos seem to be 3000 by 6000 pixels lol!

Meaning all the photos others post are that large when you see them? Just trying to be sure I understand.

This is desktop mode right? Can you link a post where you have the issue?

Meaning all the photos others post are that large when you see them? Just trying to be sure I understand.

This is desktop mode right? Can you link a post where you have the issue?

I'm having the issue with my iphone6 as well, it keeps saying photos are 2500x5000 pixels, and I actually went back to edit a photo and it worked , and I'm on mobile on my iPhone and desktop on my iPad,

I'm having the issue with my iphone6 as well, it keeps saying photos are 2500x5000 pixels, and I actually went back to edit a photo and it worked , and I'm on mobile on my iPhone and desktop on my iPad,

Oh it's when your are uploading photos. Yes that's part of the bird issue here and I hope to have fixed very soon. :hi:

The bug with uploading pictures should now be fixed. Let me know if anyone has any further issues.

VN Store

Back