Draft Kings

holdemvol

For the DraftKings players out there, Malone and Jennings are both DIRT cheap this week at $3k... Same price as Creamer and Ellis, and $600 cheaper than P Williams. Kamara also seems like a good value at just over $4k.

Reactions: 1 person
Good looking out. I haven't had much luck with DK in CFB. Most of my winnings have come from nfl and mlb.

Is it pretty easy to win on those things? I've been wanting to do either Draft Kings or Fan Duel..

Is it pretty easy to win on those things? I've been wanting to do either Draft Kings or Fan Duel..

I've used Fanduel the past couple of years for NBA and NFL. I think I've put in about $300 and my total winnings are almost $1100. Just have to do your research.

I wouldn't say it's "easy", but not that difficult of you do some research as the previous poster said.

Where did this company come from? They are now everywhere. All over Twitter, FB, the radio and on TV. I feel like it's only a matter of time till this place is hacked or exposed as a fraud

Where did this company come from? They are now everywhere. All over Twitter, FB, the radio and on TV. I feel like it's only a matter of time till this place is hacked or exposed as a fraud

I don't think it is a fraud. Both FanDuel and DraftKings have deals with the major sports. I just saw DraftKings on Sunday night football

It most definitely is not a fraud. There are no simulated algorithms that can be manipulated like what happened with online poker sites. It's simply your pics vs everyone else's

It most definitely is not a fraud. There are no simulated algorithms that can be manipulated like what happened with online poker sites. It's simply your pics vs everyone else's

It's not a fraud, but it's not so cut and dry fans vs fans either. If one is just a fan and enjoys it for the fun of fantasy football then this might not matter.

You Aren't Good Enough to Win Money Playing Daily Fantasy Football - Bloomberg Business

These ads never spell out a simple truth about daily fantasy competitions: While any player might get lucky on the back of a handful of entries, over time nearly all of the prize money flows to a tiny elite equipped with elaborate statistical modeling and automated tools that can manage hundreds of entries at once and identify the weakest opponents.

What Sud does each day doesn’t seem much like sports fandom—or even like much fun. He spends between eight and 15 hours working from his two-bedroom apartment in downtown Boston; the range reflects his uncertainly over whether to count the time watching games as work. During baseball season he puts about 200 entries into tournaments each night, and he can play more than 1,000 times in the weekly contests during NFL season.
The first step is scraping data from various public resources online and plugging the numbers into his custom-built predictive models, which generate hundreds of lineups based on his forecasts. There are publicly available tools that do some of this work for daily fantasy players, but Sud created bespoke software to make sure no one else can access his data. He also has a technique for identifying athletes who aren’t going to end up on a lot of other team’s rosters, which is important, because there’s a particular advantage in choosing players no one else has noticed.

Analysis from Rotogrinders conducted for Bloomberg shows that the top 100 ranked players enter 330 winning lineups per day, and the top 10 players combine to win an average of 873 times daily. The remaining field of approximately 20,000 players tracked by Rotogrinders wins just 13 times per day, on average.

It's not a fraud, but it's not so cut and dry fans vs fans either. If one is just a fan and enjoys it for the fun of fantasy football then this might not matter.

You Aren't Good Enough to Win Money Playing Daily Fantasy*Football - Bloomberg Business

If someone is interested in just playing for fun, there's plenty of free daily fantasy games out there.

When competing for money, you do your homework or you lose; true in more things than just dfs.

Worried about running into a shark? Avoid head to head match ups and stick with 50-50s; games that nearly double your money for placing in the top 50 percent of the field.

It's not all that hard to win some decent money for those willing to put in the research time.

Reactions: 1 person

Seriously lol? They have a tie-in with ESPN.

That it's only a matter of time till this place gets Ashley Madisoned

You could say that about literally everything though. You made it sound like you thought the site was a fraud, then when it was made clear that it wasn't you moved the bar to "any site anywhere can get hacked." I just don't see the point.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back