Louisville Cheerleader Posing Naked?

ainge10

Apparently the cheerleader was kicked off from the University of Louisville's cheerleading squad because nude photos of her appeared online. She was at a party, left her digital camera unattended and some guy popped out the memory card and uploaded onto cyberspace, but I can't find the pictures…

Anyone know where I can find them?

Same thing happened at a high school near our hometown here in Indiana. 2 seniors girls basketball players were suspended for 5 games for nude pics of themselves being sent around thru emails.

"nude photos" doesn't exactly describe them.

They are almost what one would call "hardcore".

....Not that I've ever seen anything like that before.

somebody want to PM me the link?

you know, for purposes of getting a second opinion of their appropriateness of course.

I kinda wanna figure out the story behind this one. The memory card for her camera was stolen at a party... Wonder if she did anything to cause somebody to want to do that?

She's a cheerleader.....for as much as people pretend they are "popular", there are plenty of people that despise them.

These aren't exactly the type of photos that she would leak herself to spur some sort of career.....unless she loves Ron Jeremy.

wow, she's not bad! Sucks for her tho- she might as well pose for Play Boy now- to at least get "something" outta the situation.

She might wanna try Hustler. I think she "screwed the pooch" on the whole "Playboy Playmate" thing.

No pun intended.

I have the link if anyone needs it.

Check out uselessjunk.com if you wanna see some cool and also some weird vids. There are some good pics of celebs on there too.

i'll say!! she kinda of looks oink oink to me. not a true hotty. is it just me or is there some piggy resemblences:detective:

VN Store

Back