Marriage - Beginning, not ending.

VolMax

Getting married today to my favorite Vol fan!

Looking forward to our future together and sharing fall Satudays with my best friend watching us return to the top. She doesn't know what a counter trap is, but she'll learn.

GBO!!!

Thought it would be fun to have a marriage thread that wasn't just about bad ones.

Reactions: 6 people
Congratulations man. Football is so much better with the one you love with ya

Congrats!

I just celebrated my 5th anniversary last week.

Looking forward to our future together and sharing fall Satudays with my best friend watching us return to the top. She doesn't know what a counter trap is, but she'll learn.

GBO!!!

Thought it would be fun to have a marriage thread that wasn't just about bad ones.

Don't worry about the plays. Work on the positions.

Reactions: 4 people
Congrats. I'll be 13 years in next week.

He who loves his wife...nourishes and cherishes her...loves himself.

GBO!!!

Been married 8 years and we have a great relationship. We almost never fight. Not sure what the secret is but I'd tell you if I knew. I think building the relationship on trust, doing things together and separately, as well as fighting like adults when you do argue are key components. Our pastor said don't go to bed angry and I think that is good advice.

There is my unsolicited marital advice to you on your wedding day. Good luck.

Reactions: 1 person
Enjoy getting on top tonight. 😎

Then, watch Tennessee return to the top.

Congrats VolMax!

Last edited:

GBO!!!

Congrats on the Nuptials!

Spending beyond your means = Argument.
Lack of sex with each other = Argument.
Sex with other people = Divorce.
Telling your business to other people = Discomfort, Unhappiness, Divorce.

Don't ever bring anything home you can't carry in your hand.

33 years and 1 month married. Im Not the brightest bulb in the box, but we are when we're together.

Good Luck, VolMax!

Speaking of weddings, my GF's best friend decided that she is going to have her wedding on September 12th.............debating on photoshopping some photos with her fiance and some naked kids to see if I can delay or break this thing up.

Speaking of weddings, my GF's best friend decided that she is going to have her wedding on September 12th.............debating on photoshopping some photos with her fiance and some naked kids to see if I can delay or break this thing up.

You should break up. She's got stupid friends.

VN Store

Back