Anxiety Dreams

volinbham

VN GURU
Do you have them and if so what are they about?

The one I have most frequently is one where I'm playing golf and I can't find a place to tee off. The area isn't big enough for the ball and my stance or backswing or isn't level.

Weird I know but a buddy of mine had this one too.

I used to get one where my teeth were loose and some were coming out (someone at work had these too).

Finally, I sometimes get the school related one where it's the day of the final and I haven't done any of the homework or gone to class.

I never the get the "falling" one.

What say you VN?

I have dreams that someone is trying to take my kids and I beat them to death. I've that that dream a lot, and I always brutally kill whoever it is.

I have the classic "can't find the classroom" or "show up unprepared for the test/turn in date" dreams.

I also had a one time deal that nobody can explain where I used my 7 year old to run interference while I shoplifted Chex Mix.

I don't get the falling one. But I do get one where I am trapped in some kind of centripetal thing, like being whirled around on a merry-go-round. I don't like it.

I have the classic "can't find the classroom" or "show up unprepared for the test/turn in date" dreams.

I also had a one time deal that nobody can explain where I used my 7 year old to run interference while I shoplifted Chex Mix.

How bad is your Chex Mix addiction?

I've got some Chex Mix that may or may not have fallen off a truck for a cheap price...

That may be your nightmare, but it made me laugh.

That may be your nightmare, but it made me laugh.

Even crazier is the fact that I'm almost always aware on some level that I'm dreaming. I literally remember thinking "Should I do this? Aww, screw it. It's a dream. What's the worst that can happen?"

Reactions: 1 person
I've been asleep, but like awake in my head. I can tell my wife what's been going on, but just can't wake up physically. Its hard to explain, but that freaks me out. Maybe I'm just crazy!

Dream I forgot to officially drop a class and haven't been going. I realize it at the end of the semester and its going to be an F. Dream this about once a month.

Dream I forgot to officially drop a class and haven't been going. I realize it at the end of the semester and its going to be an F. Dream this about once a month.

Responsiblity issues.

You have concerns some one is not doing their part.

I think some ignore them to easily.

Dreams are a gateway to our subconscious.

Even if they were, it would be damn near useless to try and analyze them.

Do you interpret them literally, figuratively, or a mixture of both? Is it that your subconscious is running opposite of what your dream is? It could go on and on with endless possibilities.

Or GAVOL really wants to subconsciously shoplift Chex Mix...haha. Too funny.

Even if they were, it would be damn near useless to try and analyze them.

Do you interpret them literally, figuratively, or a mixture of both? Is it that your subconscious is running opposite of what your dream is? It could go on and on with endless possibilities.

Or GAVOL really wants to subconsciously shoplift Chex Mix...haha. Too funny.

Of all people I expected more.

It's simply telling you things that bother you, or make you happy. It's doing it in a way your brain can comprehend.

Are you serious?

When I was younger, I always had the same dream when I was sick with a high fever. I would end up falling out of a tall skyscraper. I eventually could wake myself with the realization I was dreaming.

Of all people I expected more.

It's simply telling you things that bother you, or make you happy. It's doing it in a way your brain can comprehend.

Are you serious?

Yes, I'm serious. Thinking you can understand your subconscious with a high degree of accuracy seems naïve.

Hell, just trying to separate what your subconscious is really saying (assuming such a thing is really happening) from what you want to read from the dream should give you pause.

My dreams are totally normal. It's just me living a totally normal day. Doing my job, working out, playing golf, cracking jokes, etc. I, like GA, know I'm dreaming. Everything is completely normal, then one really bizarre thing happens and I wake up before I can rationalize it.

Yes, I'm serious. Thinking you can understand your subconscious with a high degree of accuracy seems naïve.

Hell, just trying to separate what your subconscious is really saying (assuming such a thing is really happening) from what you want to read from the dream should give you pause.

Sometimes you "smart" folks, over think things.

Last night I dreamed that I was at church and there was a huge charter bus outside. It was sweet, black fading up to a silver and had smokey and some ut players on it. Off white leather seats inside and tyndall was throwing a foam cooler out the door of it. That was odd

I work in a restaurant, so I have restaurant related dreams all the time. Last night I had one where I was late to work and had none of the prep finished when it was time to open. Woke up and it was 430, so I just went in to work so I wouldn't over sleep.

Do you have them and if so what are they about?

The one I have most frequently is one where I'm playing golf and I can't find a place to tee off. The area isn't big enough for the ball and my stance or backswing or isn't level.

Weird I know but a buddy of mine had this one too.

I used to get one where my teeth were loose and some were coming out (someone at work had these too).

Finally, I sometimes get the school related one where it's the day of the final and I haven't done any of the homework or gone to class.

I never the get the "falling" one.

What say you VN?

I have one that I'm playing in a pga event and am late to my tee time. Then after I do, I'm so slow that my group leaves me and multiple ones have to play through

VN Store

Back