Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

Fullfillmer

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,

Reactions: 2 people
Scientists have proven that the Sasquatch, he is real. Take a look at the plastic cast of his foot, now you know he's real. Listen real close to audio tape, not human, now you know he's real. Couldn't be a man in gorilla suit, no ****ing way, now you know he's real.

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,

Not east Tennessee, but if you head west, I can show you a town/city to stomp around in.

There's also a place south of me toward mena arkansas that I know of two people that have had experiences.

Thanks,

I have lived in the Rocky Mountains for 19 years and I have never seen or heard one.

Reactions: Incredible_duck
I don't think they exist, but it fascinates the hell out of me. I'd like to keep up with it as well!

Scientists have proven that the Sasquatch, he is real. Take a look at the plastic cast of his foot, now you know he's real. Listen real close to audio tape, not human, now you know he's real. Couldn't be a man in gorilla suit, no ****ing way, now you know he's real.

Scientist recently did a study on hair samples collected from around the world that couldn't be identified, but through DNA work they were able to identify them and match with species. No conclusive evidence was found that any were Bigfoot, but they did find a sample of hair from a bear believed to have been extinct for over 500 years. No one has seen this bear or heard this bear, apparently it's still in existence.

Scientist recently did a study on hair samples collected from around the world that couldn't be identified, but through DNA work they were able to identify them and match with species. No conclusive evidence was found that any were Bigfoot, but they did find a sample of hair from a bear believed to have been extinct for over 500 years. No one has seen this bear or heard this bear, apparently it's still in existence.

There's a domestic bigfoot living off Cason Lane in Murfreesboro. If there's a reward, let me know.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
My biggest problem with Squatch is that, let's face it, he's been "seen" an awful lot not to have been "found", if you know what I mean.

Reactions: 1 person

Thanks,
It seems constant, steady reports of Squatch sightings is always coming from the mountains of E. TN. I would think anywhere in the Smokies would be as good of a place as any to start field research. I believe that tv show filmed just outside of Knoxville when they were all here doing their thing.

Gee - I really wasn't really expecting all these intelligent responses. Where to start. :)

Still I can wade through those - again if anyone is aware of a sighting, a hotspot or a habitat please let me know.

Not east Tennessee, but if you head west, I can show you a town/city to stomp around in.

There's also a place south of me toward mena arkansas that I know of two people that have had experiences.

Thanks but I am trying to focus on East Tennessee - I have friends who have weekly activity but it would take a flight to get to them.

Not knocking you, but if there were such a thing, don't you think they would've found him by now? Other than blurry photos and footprints?

I don't think they exist, but it fascinates the hell out of me. I'd like to keep up with it as well!

They do exist - if you want to private message me - I will be happy to fill you in. I went into this investigation with the idea of proving to myself that they didn't exist. It didn't quite work out that way for me unfortunately.

Gee - I really wasn't really expecting all these intelligent responses. Where to start. :)

Still I can wade through those - again if anyone is aware of a sighting, a hotspot or a habitat please let me know.

I cannot recall of any activity in this area. Please keep us posted.

VN Store

Back