1216 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Automobilia etc.... Page 311. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-06-2018, 10:41 PM   #4651
OrangeBlood4life

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Quote:
Originally Posted by knucklehead_vol View Post
Supposedly it will be a 4 door. But anyone's guess really.
As long as the top comes off, and it has at least some semi-offroad capabilities.

Like this rubicon.... it has front and rear diff locks , sway bar disconnect and 4:10 axle gears, and a 4:1 crawl ratio on transfer case.. something like that in a Broncos or k5 would be killer....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-07-2018, 04:44 AM   #4652
Vol_Doc
Vol in "The Ville"

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Rumor roundup, but sounds like detachable roof and no two door, though.

New Ford Bronco - 2020 Ford Bronco Details, News, Photos, and More
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-07-2018, 05:18 AM   #4653
Vol_Doc
Vol in "The Ville"

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
However, if you look at Ford's teaser image, it's hard to imagine 4 doors. Could it have two regular doors and two rear "suicide doors?"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ford-bronco_100646377_m.jpg (54.3 KB, 1 views)
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-07-2018, 07:00 AM   #4654
VolAllen

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vol_Doc View Post
However, if you look at Ford's teaser image, it's hard to imagine 4 doors. Could it have two regular doors and two rear "suicide doors?"
Wonder if they’ll make a Special Edition “OJ” model in white 😂
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-07-2018, 11:27 AM   #4655
Berry4Heisman14

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Alright so my buddy has a 17 gt mustang manual with e85 and longtubes. My stock other than exhaust 18 manual only lost by half a car. These cars are definitely underrated from the factory
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-09-2018, 05:26 AM   #4656
Berry4Heisman14

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
I may have asked this once but why do certain engines react differently to certain mods? Like LT and LS motors react better to being naturally aspirated than 5.0s do. But 5.0s react way better to boost than those. Like I always see heads/cam camaros and vettes.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 07:13 AM   #4657
OrangeBlood4life

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Is anyone familiar with jeep lifts. I've done a little research.. I think I'm going with a 3.5 dual rate spring metal cloak lift.

I know to stay away from rough country, and budget lifts. I've read good stuff about terraflex, synergy, and metal cloak.. wondering if any of y'all have any input?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 01:06 PM   #4658
BennesseeVols

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlood4life View Post
Is anyone familiar with jeep lifts. I've done a little research.. I think I'm going with a 3.5 dual rate spring metal cloak lift.

I know to stay away from rough country, and budget lifts. I've read good stuff about terraflex, synergy, and metal cloak.. wondering if any of y'all have any input?
What type of jeep. Metal cloak is good stuff, savvy, old man emu also good. Bds is a really good for a budget brand
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 02:21 PM   #4659
OrangeBlood4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennesseeVols View Post
What type of jeep. Metal cloak is good stuff, savvy, old man emu also good. Bds is a really good for a budget brand
11 jku rubicon.. I'm liking the idea of the dual rate springs
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 03:08 PM   #4660
BennesseeVols

Quote:
11 jku rubicon.. I'm liking the idea of the dual rate springs
They're nice ice ridden in a few rigs with them. What size tires are you going to be running? Are you planning on buying a full kit or sourcing springs, shocks etc from different manufacturers? I have an 06 LJR so I'm not as familiar with all the little parts you need to make everying work correctly on the newer models. Wranglerforum and jeepforum are both good resources and can help with the small details that make everything work together correctly.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 04:11 PM   #4661
UT_Dutchman

Quote:
Old man emu is all my buddy will put on his jeep.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:40 PM   #4662
OrangeBlood4life

Quote:
They're nice ice ridden in a few rigs with them. What size tires are you going to be running? Are you planning on buying a full kit or sourcing springs, shocks etc from different manufacturers? I have an 06 LJR so I'm not as familiar with all the little parts you need to make everying work correctly on the newer models. Wranglerforum and jeepforum are both good resources and can help with the small details that make everything work together correctly.
Metalcloak Jeep JK Wrangler True Dual-Rate Lift Kit, 2.5"/3.5", RockSport Long Travel Shock Edition

This is the kit I'm going to order I think.. it has adjustable track bars and adjustable upper front control arms to correct castor .. I'm going to run 35 inch tires.. now trying to decide if I want 20 inch rims or 17s.. I'll go off road prob once a month. Nothing extreme though
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:49 PM   #4663
knucklehead_vol

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Quote:

What are you going to use it for?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:52 PM   #4664
knucklehead_vol

Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc.... Automobilia etc....
Quote:
Metalcloak Jeep JK Wrangler True Dual-Rate Lift Kit, 2.5"/3.5", RockSport Long Travel Shock Edition

This is the kit I'm going to order I think.. it has adjustable track bars and adjustable upper front control arms to correct castor .. I'm going to run 35 inch tires.. now trying to decide if I want 20 inch rims or 17s.. I'll go off road prob once a month. Nothing extreme though
17's. Better ride imo. I drove a Jeep with a lot of Poison Spyder accessories and it was great. Not sure of the lift though.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:53 PM   #4665
knucklehead_vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT_Dutchman View Post
Old man emu is all my buddy will put on his jeep.
They make great Land Rover parts.
Reply With Quote TOP