Stolen Trailer

InVOLuntary

Mods if this isn't permissible, please feel free to delete this thread. I thought I would reach out to my friends here on Volnation to ask if they could keep their eyes open for a trailer that was stolen on Monday morning at 1:30AM in Powell. The trailer was crucial to my business and I use it frequently.

The trailer was stolen by two white men of slight build, between the ages of 20 and 35. They were in a dark, midsize SUV. I caught them on security cameras but the footage is not of much use unfortunately. I'll try and upload the video if I can figure out how. I have them on video heading north on Clinton highway in the Emory Road area of Powell heading toward Anderson County so anybody up in the north like Anderson, Campbell, and Scott Co. areas, please keep our eyes out. Please spread the word.

Thanks Volnation! :hi:

Edit: You tube link Stolen Trailer - YouTube

Attachments

• Red Trailer.jpg
    Red Trailer.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Good luck. I had a trailer stolen last year. No sign of it had ever turned up. They cut a padlock off the hitch.

I absolutely hate thieves!

Reactions: 1 person
Good luck. I had a trailer stolen last year. No sign of it had ever turned up. They cut a padlock off the hitch.

I absolutely hate thieves!

Thanks bud. I am embarrassed at the thoughts I had at what I would like to do to them.

We had one stolen with a load of damn crossties still on it a couple years ago. Dropped the trailer behind the house, ran to Lowes for 15 minutes, came back and it was gone, crossties and all.

I can't tell you how sick I am of these damn theives around here. I live close to that area and its getting pathetic.

Keep an eye out on Craigslist and GoLSN.

Call the local scrap yards. It most likely will turn up in one.

Sorry to hear. Hopefully it turns up. If not, I just got a new one yesterday and will sell it back to..sell it.

I have no issues with your thread. Good luck and keep us posted. :hi:

Thanks Sparty, have you been drinking again?:)

nah man. Srsly though. Hope you find it. In the long run though man, it's just a trailer. Don't let it eat you up too much. Those guys have karma coming back on them at some point. As a matter of fact, they are already probably in the middle of it, which is why they robbed you.

nah man. Srsly though. Hope you find it. In the long run though man, it's just a trailer. Don't let it eat you up too much. Those guys have karma coming back on them at some point. As a matter of fact, they are already probably in the middle of it, which is why they robbed you.

Yea, your right. I bothered me a lot Monday but I've simmered down since. I hope it does catch up with them though, SOON! (Haha) Most of them are doing for drugs.

The reason I asked if you'd been drinking was I didn't understand your post earlier. (But I do now)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back