Tennessee corn hole boards

givensme

My Smokey.. My Baby!!
IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_8660.jpg

These boards are awesome and not made like most. No noticable seams and not just thrown together.

Reactions: 9 people
Wow, looks like very good quality, I like the intricate detail as well. Where do you find these and how much do they cost?

Here is a picture of the ones that I made.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Various 2009.jpg
    Various 2009.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,193
Last edited:
Reactions: 20 people
Yours are much better, well done. And I personally wouldn't buy the ones in the OP when I could make it a weekend project and turn out a better product.

Yours are much better, well done. And I personally wouldn't buy the ones in the OP when I could make it a weekend project and turn out a better product.

I do like the alternating checkerboard design along the edges. Looks like an orange and white box joint

Yeah I have seen many more my friends have made that look better then the top one and its way cheaper to make them on your own.

These are mine. I made them a few months ago.

Attachments

• 20130306231542427.jpg
    20130306231542427.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 79
Reactions: 7 people
Halph, those are freakin sweet, man.

I've got a raw set built down in my basement. I've been trying to figure out how I want to paint them for about a year now. How did you stencil out the T and the VOLS?

Yeah I have seen many more my friends have made that look better then the top one and its way cheaper to make them on your own.

I think I have $60 in mine. I framed them with 2x4s and put an extra brace across the middle(I have a 3yr old son that thinks they are a slide....). I already had the 2x4s and the paint. All I bought were the 2 sheets of plywood(2' by 4' precut), the decals, the nuts/bolts/washers for the legs, and the clearcoat.

I think I have $60 in mine. I framed them with 2x4s and put an extra brace across the middle(I have a 3yr old son that thinks they are a slide....). I already had the 2x4s and the paint. All I bought were the 2 sheets of plywood(2' by 4' precut), the decals, the nuts/bolts/washers for the legs, and the clearcoat.

helluva deal

helluva deal

It was fun building them too. I've had several people ask me to build them a set. It took me 4hrs to do mine, and I didn't have a clue what I was doing at first. I think I could assemble a set in about 2.5hrs. I don't think I'm up to painting them for people though(especially for other teams...). Took me 2 weeks to get them painted.

If im correct most places sell them for about $120

Not to be a foreigner to most things great, but what's a cornhole board and what do u need to make one?

If im correct most places sell them for about $120

I think I could build the boards unpainted, for $40 if I bought all the wood, nuts/bolts/washers, screws, and wood glue. I prob have enough scrap wood in the basement to build a few sets though. It's easier to buy the sheets of plywood precut. I wish I had a bigger table on my table saw.

VN Store

Back