2447 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Knoxville Restaurants Page 338. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-12-2018, 06:52 PM   #5056
doozer
Matthew 6:2

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Clinch River has both great food and great beer. Should be a great addition to Downtown.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 07:07 PM   #5057
DrRosenRosen

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Quote:
Originally Posted by doozer View Post
Clinch River has both great food and great beer. Should be a great addition to Downtown.
You sound like you've been there and spent money on their awful beers. You can be honest with us; you don't have to pretend to like it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 07:45 PM   #5058
Zues1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
You are that worried about what other people spend their money on? If the patrons enjoy the beer who cares. Again, if the product sucks the market will wash it out.
. No one's worried what you blow your money on. Yes indeed the market will wash it out.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 07:56 PM   #5059
Boca Vol

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behr View Post
Doesn't matter if you eat dinner at 4.

Lulz.
I'm glad you crack yourself up. ..

I'm going to bed now. Nothing good happens after 9!

Last edited by Boca Vol; 07-12-2018 at 07:58 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 08:43 PM   #5060
doozer
Matthew 6:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrRosenRosen View Post
You sound like you've been there and spent money on their awful beers. You can be honest with us; you don't have to pretend to like it.
I’m busted.

I go to all the sites and leave great reviews of restaurants while secretly trashing them to my friends.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 09:04 PM   #5061
 bigdaddy 
The Bull3tspung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues1 View Post
. No one's worried what you blow your money on. Yes indeed the market will wash it out.
Why are you so against opening businesses in Knoxville and what I spend my money on? Stop being such an ass and try having a grown up conversation
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 10:25 PM   #5062
VolAllen

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
I agree with the “too many breweries” downtown sentiment. It’s worn out. Downtown Knoxville really needs some better shopping. Look at King St in Charleston and go from there. A perfect balance of restaurants and shops. Plenty of breweries and bars, a lot of restaurants, and even Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Rolex, Omega, Sperry, West Elm, Pottery Barn, just to name a few. There’s a lot of money floating around the pockets of Downtown Knoxville, but it’s like they’re only trying to attract the hipsters on bicycles with $12 to their name.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-12-2018, 10:43 PM   #5063
crusse10
THIS MAN IS A PERVERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddiedoc View Post
Hmmm, that's interesting. I don't think Alliance is very good at all.
not an ally, I see
Old 07-13-2018, 02:22 AM   #5064
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
Can’t deny that downtown is growing though. I have no idea what kind of space the new brewery will have. I think we have good venues for music, a good mix of restaurants with good to excellent fare, and a nice selection of breweries. Ample parking and plenty of trolleys and motorized golf carts to get around. We have a great movie theater. I think it’s a good place to go.
No doubt Knox has sustained centralized growth that Chatt/Nash/Memphis will never achieved but **** don't abuse it.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 02:23 AM   #5065
DinkinFlicka
Erect Member

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Quote:
Originally Posted by doozer View Post
Guess we will just have to live with what other people want to open.
C'mon, man. Bring me money. I'll sling Nashville money on east.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 05:23 AM   #5066
Zues1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolAllen View Post
I agree with the “too many breweries” downtown sentiment. It’s worn out. Downtown Knoxville really needs some better shopping. Look at King St in Charleston and go from there. A perfect balance of restaurants and shops. Plenty of breweries and bars, a lot of restaurants, and even Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Rolex, Omega, Sperry, West Elm, Pottery Barn, just to name a few. There’s a lot of money floating around the pockets of Downtown Knoxville, but it’s like they’re only trying to attract the hipsters on bicycles with $12 to their name.
Well stated
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 07:54 AM   #5067
bignewt
VN's Resident Windbag

Yes! Lets go SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 10:34 AM   #5068
RDU VOL#14
The Long Road Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolAllen View Post
King St. is pretty awesome. M Dumas and Sons is a great men's clothier.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-13-2018, 10:41 AM   #5069
crusse10
THIS MAN IS A PERVERT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDU VOL#14 View Post
King St. is pretty awesome. M Dumas and Sons is a great men's clothier.
We've got Coachman and M. S. McClellan
Old 07-13-2018, 11:19 AM   #5070
VolAllen

Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants Knoxville Restaurants
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusse10 View Post
We've got Coachman and M. S. McClellan
Not exactly big draws for tourism lol
Reply With Quote TOP