say a Prayer for my Dad

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
got some terrible news,my dad has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver,it probably isn't going to end well,there running some test,but the out look is very bleak and there is another spot of cancer some where near his back,We are waiting on more information from the doctors

He is a decorated vet from WW2 and Korea,was awarded the Purple Heart and numerous others,is the Grand Father of Shay,i know a few of you knew her and he is 84

He has been a Vol Fan as far back as i can remember,loves the Football program and the Lady Vols.he will cuz the football team out and swear he will never watch them again,but still watches every game

in advance, thanks for your prayers

Reactions: 4 people
I lost my mother to cancer. My thoughts and prayers are with him. He sounds like a great man, as many of that generation were.

Reactions: 1 person
got some terrible news,my dad has been diagnosed with cancer of the liver,it probably isn't going to end well,there running some test,but the out look is very bleak and there is another spot of cancer some where near his back,We are waiting on more information from the doctors

He is a decorated vet from WW2 and Korea,was awarded the Purple Heart and numerous others,is the Grand Father of Shay,i know a few of you knew her and he is 84

He has been a Vol Fan as far back as i can remember,loves the Football program and the Lady Vols.he will cuz the football team out and swear he will never watch them again,but still watches every game

I don't really know how to say this, but my Dad was also told today that he too has liver cancer. He will be 84 in April, was in the Korean War, and also a big UT fan. I would appreciate prayers for him. Thanks in advance and I will be praying for your Dad.

You got it governmentmule. I have and will pray for him and your family. Tell your Dad thank you for his service, sacrifice, and my freedom.

God Bless

I don't really know how to say this, but my Dad was also told today that he too has liver cancer. He will be 84 in April, was in the Korean War, and also a big UT fan. I would appreciate prayers for him. Thanks in advance and I will be praying for your Dad.

I have and will also pray for your dad and your family bigorange247. Tell your Dad thank you for his service, sacrifice, and my freedom as well.

God Bless

He is a member of "The Greatest Generation" as was my dad. May God bless your father and family as you deal with this. A true American hero who earned our nation's respect! Please tell him a veteran who is a little younger, THANK YOU for your service, sir.

np i will for sure,weird they both are told this at the same time

and again thanks to all

i will pray for both of your fathers. i lost my father 12 yrs ago to cancer. he was also a ww2 vet and a three time bronze star winner and there is not a day that goes by that i do not think of him and how he and mom brought our family up. so hug both of parents and let them know how much they mean to you. GOD BLESS

will add to my prayer list...my wife successfully fought breast cancer four years ago...1 1/2 years ago it came back into her lungs and liver...she was on a trial drug up until four months ago and there was no trace but it came back...she's been on regular chemo since and it's shrunk again...lost my Mom and Dad to abominable disease and three uncles and my favorite aunt...stay strong God has a plan...we don't have to understand
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back