Popped the question last night

Congrats. Now start thinking about the one or two things you get to decided about the wedding. Pick your battles wisely.

Mine was it can't happen during football season at all. Not even a bi week.

And I got to pick the beer we served.

Congrats man. During the planning, set one or 2 things you really want, then just sit back and enjoy the ride.

I recently got engaged too. I told her its gotta be a spring wedding. If my wedding day is on a day the Vols lose there is a chance I'd go off the deep end, get totally ripped, make a fool outta myself. And frankly it'd be all her fault because she had to have a wedding in the fall.
We're getting married April 5th, 2014

Congrats. Now start thinking about the one or two things you get to decided about the wedding. Pick your battles wisely.

Mine was it can't happen during football season at all. Not even a bi week.

And I got to pick the beer we served.

If your wife has a bi week, congrats you lucky dog

Reactions: 4 people
thanks for the best wishes everyone

I recently got engaged too. I told her its gotta be a spring wedding. If my wedding day is on a day the Vols lose there is a chance I'd go off the deep end, get totally ripped, make a fool outta myself. And frankly it'd be all her fault because she had to have a wedding in the fall.
We're getting married April 5th, 2014

I was thinking the same about no football season :lol:

Congrats man. During the planning, set one or 2 things you really want, then just sit back and enjoy the ride.
thanks for the advice guys, i think i'll just keep the :good!: face the whole time and help out where i can.

If your wife has a bi week, congrats you lucky dog
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats! What does he do for a living?
hahahahaahah

Take her to the "New Carabbas" to celebrate, the one with no bussers, no hostess and no bartender. The servers do it all and you are not allowed to tip them.

Reactions: 1 person
This is quality postage!!! Congratulations!!!

I asked my husband for the first weekend in September for our wedding. We'd have a holiday weekend around our anniversary (Labor Day) and the start of football season. Works well for us!!!

VN Store

Back