A Thread For The Coaching Search Family!

voldawgforever

Intended for the continuance of friendships formed during the coaching search. Let's talk Vol football, and hang out!

Reactions: 2 people
Glad you guys showed up, I kind of waited for someone else to start it, but it didn't happen. I wish they would sticky it so we wouldn't have to chase it around!

I debated on the title and location but I wanted it to be easy to locate..

So let's discuss whatever..

ENJOY!!:)

Mods,please move if necessary..thanks!:salute:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I have no issue with any of those guys. It was information that I really wanted to believe, therefore I did. Intellectually I figured it would never happen, but since what I believe has nothing to with the reality of this search, I chose to believe that the most awesome possibility was true. That's a me-issue...not on them.

Reactions: 1 person
I only posted once (in the Gruden threads) during the coaching search but had a blast getting to know some of the characters on VN. Might post some more now that the madness is over. Reserving judgement on Coach Jones but will still pull for the Vols. GBO!

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, I have no issue with any of those guys. It was information that I really wanted to believe, therefore I did. Intellectually I figured it would never happen, but since what I believe has nothing to with the reality of this search, I chose to believe that the most awesome possibility was true. That's a me-issue...not on them.

AJ, that mess was very believable, actually. And I still believe there was a lot of truth to it.

VN Store

Back