Another Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

They are in a position of power over the students.

So the age of consent is 16* in many states you just can't have sex with a teacher or you ruin their career while you keep on doing whatever. Not sure I understand the reasoning behind the laws. Are cops not allowed to have sex with person of legal age either? I'm not condoning it just wondering why have age of consent laws if they only apply to certain people. Can a teacher meet a 17 year old somewhere outside of their own school & it be ok?

So the age of consent is 16* in many states you just can't have sex with a teacher or you ruin their career while you keep on doing whatever. Not sure I understand the reasoning behind the laws. Are cops not allowed to have sex with person of legal age either? I'm not condoning it just wondering why have age of consent laws if they only apply to certain people. Can a teacher meet a 17 year old somewhere outside of their own school & it be ok?

A teacher cannot have any form of sexual relations with students even if the student is 18. They however can after that student graduates.

It seems like it is becoming a lot more common than used to be. IMO people are wanting to "feel" younger for longer. They are attempting to cling onto their youth, and having sex with younger people is their way of doing so. This is obviously just my opinion.

I know people have always wanted to feel younger, but it seems like people are getting more and more superficial.

It seems like it is becoming a lot more common than used to be. IMO people are wanting to "feel" younger for longer. They are attempting to cling onto their youth, and having sex with younger people is their way of doing so. This is obviously just my opinion.

I know people have always wanted to feel younger, but it seems like people are getting more and more superficial.

16-17 year olds aren't built the way they use to be & the world is a lot different than 50 years ago. I don't condone it but I have issues with the double standards. A 17 year old girl can have sex with a 30 year old Pizza Hut manager & it be perfectly legal but if she has sex with a teacher it's frowned upon & illegal & ruins a person's career.

16-17 year olds aren't built the way they use to be & the world is a lot different than 50 years ago. I don't condone it but I have issues with the double standards. A 17 year old girl can have sex with a 30 year old Pizza Hut manager & it be perfectly legal but if she has sex with a teacher it's frowned upon & illegal & ruins a person's career.

17 might be legal in SC but not in this state.

VN Store

Back