Are you an organ donor?

Are you an organ donor?

• Total voters

utvolpj

Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Just curious. Saw that one of my wife's friends is celebrating 2 years after having a heart transplant and figured I would ask.

I am. I wanted to donate my body to science but my wife who went through a gross anatomy class does not want me to.

I also heard something in passing on the radio a few weeks ago about tissue being used for elective cosmetic enhancements. That is something I don't agree with unless my family was compensated. I've been meaning to research it more.

I think the same but wondered if we had anyone against it (evidently we do). Just can't understand the reasoning beyond something religious but that's just me

I've never figured that out either.

I am, but not registered. I've instructed my wife to donate my organs, but I don't want to be registered. I hope they can harvest just with her permission.

My organs have been rode hard and put up wet. But if anyone wants any they can have them.

I know if you're comatose and they don't feel you have a realistic shot at recovery, they would want to pull the plug faster and may pressure the family. If you have a realistic shot at recovery, though, it wouldn't make sense to trade one life for another.

VN Store

Back