Whats some of VNs favorite K-cups

Mine are

Van Houte Kenya
Green Mountaim Double Black Diamond
Van Houte Costa Rica
Van Houte Honduras
Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve Extra Bold
Big Easy Bold

Great coffee maker. I have the refillable filter so I can use ground coffee with mine. Those K-cups can get expensive.

Keurig crushes Tassimo.

Wolfgang Puck Jamaican Me Crazy
Gloria Jean Butter Toffee

Wife loves Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice

I always get this paper/processed taste when I drink it.
Ruins it for me.
Loose tea with a mesh ball works for me or regular drip coffee.

newmans-own-special-blend-k-cups-24-ct.jpg

Timothys winter carnival
Gloria Jeans butter toffee
Chocolate glazed donut

I honestly havent found one that I dont like (except hazelnut anything)

I love my Kuerig. It is a bit more expensive but so much more convenient, especially since i am the only coffee drinker in my home. But also great when family comes over as everyone can have a different flavor. I am interested in the K-cup, for those that have one, you like it? My favorite is the Milstone Breakfast blend and the Donut House Coffee. Occasionally i will venture out and get one of the flavored varieties, but usually stick to regular coffee. The kids like the Hot Chocolate and the wife likes some of the teas, so it gets alot of use.

I love mine, we have the mini and have had zero complaints. I want to try the donuts shop variety pack. I hear there are some good ones in there.

Last edited:
buy locally roasted beans & grind them every morning

I do too. I have a Stainless Steele Cuisinart that is awesome. I use my Keurig for the afternoon cup or the evening decaff. It is convenient and saves the whole beans for the morning pot.

VN Store

Back