Volnation Users Online During the DC search

Not bad but you need to check out TexAgs the aggie site. At times they have over 12,000 online.

good to know.... with 100,000 seat stadium and fan base at least 4X that number NOW I know for sure that most of our fans are not as crazy as the nuts on this site.... OP excluded of course :blink:

Reactions: 1 person
good to know.... with 100,000 seat stadium and fan base at least 4X that number NOW I know for sure that most of our fans are not as crazy as the nuts on this site.... OP excluded of course :blink:

:sigh:

If we were Facebook friends I would delete you. Take that

I doubt it'll get as high as the Kiffin fiasco

Wonder how many of the 5179 are like me, and just have a window open, but they're doing something else?

The last week or so I have been signed into VN all day whether I'm at home or not..Just happened to be doing laundry today:yuck:, but I still have time for my VN friends.:rock:

I would say Monday the users online count will be through the roof!!:rock: and all of us will be going crazy! :loco:

Not bad but you need to check out TexAgs the aggie site. At times they have over 12,000 online.

I actually counted more than that during their rumored move to the SEC. That board is a mess because there's always duplicate topics coming in at the same time and the mods can't keep up with it. The mods do a great job here.

What schools have a really large message board like this? I have looked into some other schools, and it seems like most do not even come close to the activity VN gets.

VN Store

Back