810 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Busted (the weekly newspaper) Page 2. within the forum The Pub. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
OrangeWilly
>>---knee--->

Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper)
Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin_Vol View Post
I have had several friends that have been arrested, most were guilty, one wasn't. They all were in the publication.

His employer saw it, along with other family members. It ended with his son being harrassed at middle school and being taunted with it. Difficult situation.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #17
EvanStalcup1990
4 Star Recruit.

Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper)
Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper) Busted (the weekly newspaper)
What I want to know is how do I find a mug of my friend. He is in jail, and I just want it for the lolz