Maryville City - Rap

Why are there so many raps about the 865 lol. It's mostly rednecks. The video is pretty funny though.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

....just no.

If for no other reason than those maybe the only rapper's in Maryville. The other reason is Maryville is on the Historical Registry as being redneck Central.

The fact the only settings for the video are a playground, courthouse, and high school shows that the town doesn't need a song about it.

I think I set the record. I made it to 28 seconds before stopping it.

I believe you meant to put the acronym SFP (sorry for posting).

I'll be nice and say it didn't suck. The guy has a unique voice.

Is it necessary to differentiate Maryville from Maryville City?

there are areas in the county that have maryville addresses, so yes, if you want to clarify that you live within the city limits you'd say maryville city.

The funny thing is that other than the bball court and high school footage, I'm pretty sure most of the outside scenes were of Alcoa.

They do refer to being Blount Co. boys and specifically show a sign of Alcoa (multiple times) and specifically mention Alcoa (multiple times). I assumed they just meant the whole region was Murville City

They do refer to being Blount Co. boys and specifically show a sign of Alcoa (multiple times) and specifically mention Alcoa (multiple times). I assumed they just meant the whole region was Murville City

Heck no. There is a distinct line between Maryville and Alcoa.

I don't think it's as big of a deal as Joker makes it out to be as both Alcoa and Maryville tend to support each other, but there's a whole lot of town pride, esp when it comes to football.

Heck no. There is a distinct line between Maryville and Alcoa.

I don't think it's as big of a deal as Joker makes it out to be as both Alcoa and Maryville tend to support each other, but there's a whole lot of town pride, esp when it comes to football.

In my best Miz voice, Really?

I grew up in Maryville, but haven't been there in decades. Interesting, (and sad) to see the vidieo

VN Store

Back