Best beer ever = Schneider Aventinus Weizen-Eisbock

Sounds good...But I think they lost me at the suggested serving temperature. Europeans just don't understand that beer should be Cold. Jmo.

Had this many times. Like the Tucher, Ayinger and Paulaner Weizens just as much more. Kelheim was about a half hours drive from where I used to live.

Had this many times. Like the Tucher, Ayinger and Paulaner Weizens just as much more. Kelheim was about a half hours drive from where I used to live.

Great place to live... I have had at least 2 of the 3 those other beers you listed. They are all great...

IMO the mix of Dunkel (caramelized or roasted malts) and Weizen (spritzy, creamy Bavarian wheat beer) in Aventinus is soooooooo tasty and #1

Great place to live... I have had at least 2 of the 3 those other beers you listed. They are all great...

IMO the mix of Dunkel (caramelized or roasted malts) and Weizen (spritzy, creamy Bavarian wheat beer) in Aventinus is soooooooo tasty and #1

Will keep have to keep an eye out for it locally. If you haven't already, make your way over to the Beer thread in the Pub.

Stop it....u r making me thirsty and jealous
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You mean the people that have been drinking beer hundreds of years longer than you don't know what they are talking about?

Considering it was hard to have really cold beer that long ago....yes. we used to not have electricity, too, but I prefer air conditioning. Older != better

Coors? Really? If you want some good US beer try Red Tail.....not that 3.2 crap made from rice and polluted stream water.

I can drink one of those. Beers like Sweetwater 420 are awful. I hate the bitterness and orangish color. Gives me a headache. Blue Moon, has to have an orange peel in the beer to make it taste good? Give me a break. I dont like a beer that causes me to hauck a loogie after I am done drinking it

The only commie brew I will drink is Stella

Last edited:
I can drink one of those. Beers like Sweetwater 420 are awful. I hate the bitterness and orangish color. Gives me a headache. Blue Moon, has to have an orange peel in the beer to make it taste good? Give me a break. I dont like a beer that causes me to hauck a loogie after I am done drinking it

The only commie brew I will drink is Stella

Commie brew? Really...:crazy:

I am not a fan of fruiting my beer.

I quit drinking Stella when Inbev took over

Last edited:
You mean the people that have been drinking beer hundreds of years longer than you don't know what they are talking about?

I personally have never know but one person over 100 years old and for those who have turned of there fridges or chose not to use ice, then yes I do know more than them!

Last edited:
Hohen is the resident expert on Bavaria and Germany but I dont consider them as commie's...maybe one time in the early 1900s but not sure

Last edited:
yea thats what I call beers that have the names "Heffen" or "Bock", etc in them

Never heard of Germany as a communist state. Unless you're lumping the whole place in with East Germany's short stint.

Might wanna workshop that one a bit.

VN Store

Back